This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
- 1½ pounds fresh skinless haddock filets (try to get large thick pieces if possible)
- ½ cup raw cashews
- 15 Ritz crackers, crushed
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- Few grinds of freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place haddock on a foil lined sheet tray brushed with a little oil.
- Toast cashews in a dry pan for about five minutes or until browned, tossing often. Coarsely chop and add to a medium bowl.
- Add crushed Ritz and mayonnaise and mix.
- Sprinkle the fish with the salt and pepper.
- Smear the mayonnaise mixture over the fish, drizzle with the olive oil and bake uncovered for about 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Brown for a few seconds under a broiler and serve.
Last Step! Please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.