This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
- ½ cup pecan halves
- 3 tablespoons strawberry vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 ounces fresh baby spinach (about 8 cups)
- ½ pound strawberries (about 1 ½ cups), cut lengthwise into thick slices
- In a small dry frying pan, over medium heat, lightly toast the pecan halves until just golden brown. Remove from the heat and let cool.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the strawberry vinegar, salt and pepper. Add the olive oil and whisk well until fully combined.
- In a large bowl, place spinach, strawberries and pecans. Pour vinaigrette in as well and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.
Last Step! Please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.
Note: Prep time above does not include the time to prepare the homemade strawberry vinegar.