This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup minced red onion
- ½ cup sweet pepper relish (not pickle relish, but pepper relish. Looks red and is sold everywhere)
- ½ cup ketchup
- ¾ cup fresh dill pickles, drained, dried and chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon hot Hungarian paprika
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Dressing may be stored for up to a week refrigerated.
Last Step! Please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.