This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 pound lean ground beef (90/10)
- 1 cup sliced yellow onions
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 2 cups sliced bok choy
- 1 cup sliced sweet red bell pepper
- 8 ounce package sliced button mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 shake hot sauce, optional
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce, optional
- 1 head bibb, butter or Boston lettuce, leaves separated and being careful not to tear
- Spray a large non stick sauté pan with cooking spray, then place pan over medium high heat.
- Add beef, onion, ginger and garlic. Cook 5-7 minutes until beef is browned and onions are soft.
- Add bok choy, pepper, mushrooms, soy sauce, optional hot sauce, optional oyster sauce and cook until bok choy has wilted, about 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and spoon into the lettuce leaves. Serve immediately.
Last Step! Please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.