This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
- 12 ounces cooked ham (about 2 cups chopped)
- 1/3 cup dill pickles
- 2 tablespoons sweet pepper relish
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 hard-boiled egg, minced fine (see How to Cook Perfect Hard-Boiled Eggs)
- 2 tablespoons minced celery
- 2 tablespoons minced sweet onion, such as Vidalia
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- Slider rolls for serving, optional
- In the bowl of a food processor, place ham and pulse about 10 times to produce a fine chop but not too fine (about the size of a grain of rice).
- Place the chopped ham into a medium bowl.
- Slice the dill pickles into slices if they are not already sliced and pat dry with paper towels. Place on cutting board and dice finely, then add them to the bowl with the ham.
- Add all other ingredients and mix.
- Serve on slider rolls as we show in our photograph or any other way you’d like.
Last Step! Please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.