This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
- 1 fresh ripe pineapple
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic, minced fine
- ½ red onion, diced small
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded, stemmed and diced small
- 1 large jalapeno, seeded and stemmed and minced, about 3–4 tablespoons
- ½ cup Poblano pepper, seeded, stemmed and diced small
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoon agave nectar
- ¼ cup pineapple juice
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- ¼ cup guava nectar (if you can’t find, double pineapple juice)
- 1/2 teaspoon dry ginger
- ½ teaspoon dry roasted cumin
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon dry coriander
- Trim pineapple and slice into half inch slices, leaving core.
- Heat a ribbed grill pan over medium heat and brush with half the oil.
- Place slices of pineapple onto pan and brush the tops with oil.
- Grill both sides for about 1-2 minutes per side, or just long enough to make grill marks.
- Place on cutting board and cut into small pieces, cutting around and then disposing of core.
- Place pineapple into medium bowl with the remaining ingredients and stir.
- Let sit for two hours refrigerated then serve with your favorite chips.
Last Step! Please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.