This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Interested in more chicken recipes? Click here for our 100+ Best Chicken Recipes.
- 1 10-ounce pizza dough, see recipe here or store bought
- ¼ cup béchamel sauce, see recipe here
- 2 ounces roasted red peppers, jarred is fine or roast your own
- 1 tablespoons pesto, see our recipe here or use jarred
- 4 ounces grilled and sliced chicken breast
- 4 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- Flour for dusting the kitchen counter
- Corn meal for dusting the pizza peel
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F and place a pizza stone on the bottom rack.
- Roll the dough out to 12 inches round on a floured surface.
- Dust the pizza peel with corn meal and transfer the dough round to the peel.
- Coat half the dough round with the béchamel sauce leaving a half inch around edge.
- Place chicken and all other toppings including cheese over sauce.
- Wet the edge of the filled half with water and fold the other half over and pinch seam closed. Then roll and pinch the edges closed, pulling bottom edge up over top edge, pinching again as you go from one side to the other.
- Poke a few knife slits in the top and slide onto the pizza stone.
- Bake for about nine minutes until totally browned.
- Remove and enjoy.
Last Step! Please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.