This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh tarragon, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- Fill a 3 quart sauce pan approximately ½ full with salted water and bring to a boil.
- Drop trimmed green beans into the water and bring back up to a boil. Cook gently for 5-6 minutes or until tender.
- Drain the green beans and return to the pan, adding butter, chopped tarragon, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Stir to melt the butter and combine. Serve immediately.
Last Step! Please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.