This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
- ¼ cup loosely packed fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh garlic
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 ounces dry linguini broken into quarters
- ¼ pound fresh carrots, cut into sticks
- ½ pound fresh turnip, cut into sticks same size as carrot
- ½ pound zucchini, cut into sticks same size as carrot
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced into half inch pieces, about ¾ cup
- ½ cup frozen peas, thawed
- 2 ounces Swiss cheese, cut into small cubes
- Place parsley, vinegar, water, garlic, mustard, salt and pepper into blender and process until smooth. With motor running, drizzle in oil. Set mixture aside.
- In a medium to large sauce pan follow package instructions to cook linguini but four minutes prior to pasta being done, place in carrots and turnip and continue cooking until pasta is done and vegetables are tender.
- Drain, rinse under cold water and drain again.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta and vegetable mixture with uncooked zucchini, bell pepper, peas, Swiss cheese and dressing.
- Mix, cool and serve.
Last Step! Please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.