Disclosure: This is a sponsored post.
Holiday preparations are in full swing at our house – our Christmas tree is up, our presents are wrapped, and my daughter’s school holiday concert is later this week! And, the first of our family’s holiday gatherings is this coming weekend – so we’re already cooking up a storm!
Today we’re sharing a fun and festive holiday sweet treat – these Festive JELL-O Popcorn Balls – that would be the perfect addition to any holiday dessert table! These popcorn balls are made with these great KRAFT products: JET PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows and JELL-O Gelatin and we found the recipe on KraftRecipes.com.
In fact, KraftRecipes.com is a great place to find delicious, easy, and fool-proof recipes – including desserts – that are so good, you can’t wait to share them!
These popcorn balls couldn’t be any easier to make – just melt the JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows in the microwave along with some butter, then stir in your favorite flavor of JELL-O Gelatin. Next, toss some popcorn with the marshmallow and JELL-O mixture and form into balls! Super simple and a delicious salty-sweet flavor!
We made two batches of these Festive JELL-O Popcorn Balls – one made with Strawberry flavored JELL-O and the other made with Lime flavored JELL-O – so we would have a festive collection of both red and green popcorn balls to share. We also decided to wrap our popcorn balls in cellophane and tied with festive colored ribbons – and they make perfect stocking stuffers to share with your family!
So be sure to check out all of the great recipes on KraftRecipes.com and make your holiday prep a lot easier this holiday season!
Recipe reprinted with permission from KraftRecipes.com.Print
- ¼ cup butter or margarine
- 1 pkg. (10-1/2 oz.) JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) JELL-O Gelatin, any flavor
- 3 qt. (12 cups) popped popcorn
- MICROWAVE butter and marshmallows in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 ½ to 2 minutes or until marshmallows are puffed. Add dry gelatin mix; stir until blended.
- ADD to popcorn in large bowl; toss to coat.
- SHAPE into 16 balls with greased or moistened hands. Cool completely.