This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
We’re sharing the last (at least for this year) 😉 of our Thanksgiving leftovers recipes today – and I have to say, I think we’ve saved one of the best for last! This Cranberry Barbecue Turkey Pizza is fantastic!
Instead of tomato sauce, this pizza uses our smoky cranberry barbecue sauce as the base for all of the delicious toppings including cooked turkey, sliced red onion, shaved Brussels sprouts and shredded cheese.
Our Cranberry Barbecue Turkey Pizza is savory with a kick of sweet-tart cranberry flavor. After eating a big, rich Thanksgiving meal, this crispy pizza is a welcome break from all of those heavier foods! But it’s still a great way to use up some of that leftover turkey and other vegetables in the fridge.
We love seeing what you made! Tag us on Instagram at @afamilyfeast or hashtag #afamilyfeast so we can see your creations!
Cranberry Barbecue Turkey Pizza
Note: Recipe can be divided in half. As well, dough balls can also be combined to make 2 to 3 larger pizzas.
- 4 7-ounce pizza dough balls, see our Perfect Pizza Dough here, or store bought (total 28 ounces)
- 1½ cups Cranberry BBQ Sauce, see recipe here
- 1 pound leftover cooked turkey, white or dark or both, broken apart into pieces
- 4 ounces thinly sliced red onion
- 6 large Brussels sprouts, shaved thin on a mandolin
- ¾ pound sharp white cheddar cheese, shredded
- Corn meal to dust the pizza peel
- Preheat oven to 550 degrees F and place rack in bottom oven position. Place a pizza stone on that rack.
- Dust counter with flour and bring pizza dough balls to room temperature. Roll dough out to 10-12 inch rounds.
- Mix ½ cup of the Cranberry Barbecue Sauce with the turkey meat and set aside.
- Dust pizza peel with the corn meal.
- Set one rolled out dough onto pizza peel.
- Place one quarter of the remaining Cranberry Barbecue Sauce(1/4 cup) on the pizza dough, spreading to within a half inch of edges.
- Place one quarter of red onion over sauce.
- Place one quarter of shaved sprouts over onion.
- Place one quarter of turkey over sprouts.
- Top with one quarter of the cheese.
- Slide pizza onto pizza stone and cook until the top is bubbly and the bottom is golden, about 6-7 minutes.
- Remove to a cutting board and cut to serve.
- Repeat for remaining ingredients.
Last Step! Please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.
You may also like:
Leave a Comment