This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
- 4 7-ounce pizza dough balls, see our Perfect Pizza Dough here, or store bought (total 28 ounces)
- 1½ cups Cranberry BBQ Sauce, see recipe here
- 1 pound leftover cooked turkey, white or dark or both, broken apart into pieces
- 4 ounces thinly sliced red onion
- 6 large Brussels sprouts, shaved thin on a mandolin
- ¾ pound sharp white cheddar cheese, shredded
- Corn meal to dust the pizza peel
- Preheat oven to 550 degrees F and place rack in bottom oven position. Place a pizza stone on that rack.
- Dust counter with flour and bring pizza dough balls to room temperature. Roll dough out to 10-12 inch rounds.
- Mix ½ cup of the Cranberry Barbecue Sauce with the turkey meat and set aside.
- Dust pizza peel with the corn meal.
- Set one rolled out dough onto pizza peel.
- Place one quarter of the remaining Cranberry Barbecue Sauce(1/4 cup) on the pizza dough, spreading to within a half inch of edges.
- Place one quarter of red onion over sauce.
- Place one quarter of shaved sprouts over onion.
- Place one quarter of turkey over sprouts.
- Top with one quarter of the cheese.
- Slide pizza onto pizza stone and cook until the top is bubbly and the bottom is golden, about 6-7 minutes.
- Remove to a cutting board and cut to serve.
- Repeat for remaining ingredients.
Last Step! Please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.