This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
- 4 7-inch flour tortilla shells
- 8 ounces pulled Mexican beef (see recipe here)
- 8–12 strips roasted peppers (homemade or if using jarred, well-drained)
- 4 eggs
- 1/8 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon butter
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¾ cup shredded jack cheese
- Place the tortillas out on your counter, heat the shredded beef, heat the peppers and have the cheese shredded before starting the eggs.
- Mix eggs and milk until completely beaten.
- In a medium nonstick pan, melt butter over medium heat. Add eggs and cook until scrambled.
- On each tortilla, divide the cheese, eggs, peppers and cooked beef and roll. From this point, its up to you how you go forward. We heated a flat pan and browned them for about a minute on both sides, wrapped them in foil and ate them on the run, peeling back the foil until it was gone. You can also just eat as-is without browning or wrap it up and microwave when you get to work.
- However you decide to prepare and eat, the result will be a delicious mix of flavors and textures.
Last Step! Please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.