This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
The Easter Bunny was very good to our seven-year-old yesterday, and we now have enough candy in our house to get us through to Halloween! But the thing is, (luckily) our daughter doesn’t have much of a sweet tooth at all, and she’s FAR more interested in sorting and organizing her stash into different piles than actually eating all the candy! So – that leaves it for Jack and me to eat (not such a good thing)!
After eating just a little too much Easter candy yesterday – we’ll be enjoying some healthier fare this week, and our Asian Citrus Vinaigrette is the perfect, flavorful dressing to put on a salad!
Each ingredient that goes into this Asian citrus vinaigrette packs a ton of flavor – and it’s a wonderful combination of orange juice, lime juice, soy sauce, agave nectar, chili paste, fresh garlic and ginger – plus a mix of sesame and grapeseed or canola oils. It takes just minutes to make this wonderful Asian citrus vinaigrette – and this also can be used as a terrific marinade or stir-fry sauce for chicken, beef or pork! In fact, this vinaigrette is so versatile, you’ll want a bottle of this in your refrigerator at all times!
And – check out this delicious Asian Chicken Salad that we made using this delicious Asian citrus vinaigrette!
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar or honey
- ¼ teaspoon chili paste or Sriracha (add more or less depending on how spicy you like it)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- ¼ cup mixed sesame oil and grapeseed oil or canola oil
- In a blender or small food processor, puree all ingredients except oils until combined. Slowly add oils with blender running until all of the oil has been added.
- Use as a dressing over salad, as a marinade for chicken or pork or as a stir fry sauce with a little corn starch added.
Last Step! Please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.
You may also like: