This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar or honey
- 1/4 teaspoon chili paste or Sriracha (add more or less depending on how spicy you like it)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup mixed sesame oil and grapeseed oil or canola oil
- In a blender or small food processor, puree all ingredients except oils until combined. Slowly add oils with blender running until all of the oil has been added.
- Use as a dressing over salad, as a marinade for chicken or pork or as a stir fry sauce with a little corn starch added.
Last Step! Please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.