Just in time for your New Year’s celebration, here is a great recipe for a White Chocolate Peppermint Martini. Our daughter Courtney has been working a part-time catering job over the holidays, and the bartender at a recent event gave her this recipe. It sounded good – so we had to try it!
This is a very smooth and delicious white chocolate martini made with vanilla vodka and just a hint of peppermint (if you are a big peppermint fan, you can adjust the proportions to equal parts vanilla vodka and peppermint schnapps). We made it more festive by rimming the glass with some red sugar sprinkles and by drizzling the inside of the glass with chocolate syrup – but that is completely optional. We also added a mini candy cane, perched on the glass rim for an additional festive touch.
We hope you enjoy this as much as we did and please drink responsibly.Print
- Crushed ice
- 4 parts Godiva white chocolate liquor (4 ounces)
- 2 ½ parts vanilla vodka (2 ½ ounces)
- 1 ½ parts peppermint schnapps (1 ½ ounces)
- Red sugar sprinkles for garnishing the glass rim (optional)
- Chocolate syrup for garnishing the inside of the glass (optional)
- Small peppermint stick for garnish (optional)
- Fill a cocktail shaker half-way full with crushed ice.
- Pour in all of the liquor ingredients and shake until well mixed.
- Spread red sugar sprinkles evenly onto a large plate.
- Wet the rim of a martini glass with water, then tip the martini glass rim into the sprinkles and spin the glass to coat the rim.
- Drizzle a small amount of chocolate syrup in a spiral design inside the glass.
- Pour contents of shaker into the martini glass.
- Place a small peppermint candy cane along the edge of the glass.
You may also like: