This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
2 tablespoons Carlini Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 cup diced red onion
13 ounces Fit & Active Turkey Polska Kielbasa, cut into ¼-inch slices
5 ounces SimplyNature Organic Baby Kale
Carlini Canola Cooking Spray
5 cups cubed Specially Selected French Baguette
2 cups Fit & Active Shredded 2% Milk Sharp Cheddar Cheese
½ cup Southern Grove Dried Cranberries, chopped
10 Goldhen Large Eggs
4 cups Friendly Farms 1% Milk
1 teaspoon dry mustard
1 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onions, sauté for one minute. Add kielbasa, cook for two more minutes, stirring occasionally to brown sausage. Add kale, stir until wilted. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Coat a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Add bread cubes and top with shredded cheese and cranberries.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, dry mustard and salt.
- Spread kielbasa mixture over bread and cranberries. Pour egg and milk mixture on top, press bread down to soak up liquid. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Place strata in the center of the oven and bake for about 1 hour and 15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Last Step! Please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.