This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 cup celery, finely diced
- 1 cup onion, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dry rosemary
- ½ teaspoon dry oregano
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 2 cups heavy cream
- ½ cup coarse yellow corn meal
- ½ cup semolina
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup grated Fontina cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- In a 3 quart saucepan over medium high heat, add ¼ cup of butter and heat to melt. Add celery, onions, garlic, rosemary, oregano, salt and pepper and sauté for five minutes or until tender.
- Add stock, raise heat to high and bring to a boil.
- Add cream and heat just until it begins to bubble.
- Lower heat to medium low and add corn meal and semolina. Cook for about five minutes or until the mixture is thick and creamy and the corn meal has softened.
- Remove from heat and stir in the Parmesan, Fontina and parsley.
- Serve immediately with the remaining butter.
Last Step! Please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.