This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post.
Call me crazy if you want, but I’ve been humming Christmas carols over the last few days! I know – it’s only the middle of November but being a food blogger, we tend to get into the holiday spirit very early!But, think about it… Thanksgiving is NEXT week (and Christmas less than a month later) so it’s time to get your holiday menu-planning started! And that includes deciding what you’re going to make for everyone’s favorite course – DESSERT!
We’re sharing an awesome dessert recipe with you today – these easy and outrageously good Rocky Road Fudge Bites from KRAFT Culinary experts! These Rocky Road Fudge Bites take just minutes to prepare using KRAFT Dessert brands that you know and love, including: BAKER’S Chocolate, JELL-O Pudding, and JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows!
In fact, KraftRecipes.com is a great site to visit for recipe inspiration around the holidays (or any time of the year for that matter)! Their recipes are so fool-proof and so good, you can’t wait to share it! And, you can feel confident knowing that your desserts will amaze your family and guests so much, they’ll be begging you for the recipe!
Now, a little more about those Rocky Road Fudge Bites… Simply melt together some BAKER’s Chocolate, butter and a little bit of water in the microwave. Then mix in JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding and stir; then add powdered sugar.
Once fully combined, press the fudge mixture into the bottom of a pan that has been lined with foil. Next, top the fudge with more melted BAKER’S Chocolate – and finally, sprinkle JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows and PLANTERS COCKTAIL Peanuts on top!
Refrigerate for two hours or until set – then cut into individual pieces!
These Rocky Road Fudge Bites are the perfect addition to a holiday dessert buffet or to give as gifts to any fudge-lover in your life! And for more holiday recipe inspiration, be sure to visit KraftRecipes.com.
This Rocky Road Fudge Bites Recipe has been reprinted with permission from KRAFT Kitchens.
We love seeing what you made! Tag us on Instagram at @afamilyfeast or hashtag #afamilyfeast so we can see your creations!
Rocky Road Fudge Bites
- 2 pkg. (4 oz. each) BAKER’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, divided
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, divided
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 1/3 cup PLANTERS COCKTAIL Peanuts
- Line an 8-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Microwave half the chocolate, 6 Tablespoons butter and water in a large microwavable bowl on HIGH for 2 minutes or until butter is melted; stir with whisk until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended.
- Add dry pudding mix; stir 2 minutes. Add sugar, 1 cup at a time, stirring after each addition until well blended. Press onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Microwave remaining chocolate and butter in large microwaveable bowl for 1½ minutes or until butter is melted; stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Spread over fudge layer in pan; sprinkle marshmallows and nuts. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Use foil handles to lift fudge from pan before cutting into squares.
- Store cut-up fudge between sheets of waxed paper in an airtight container in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Last Step! Please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.
Leave a Comment