Disclosure: This is a sponsored post.
Thanksgiving is just a few days away… are you ready?!?
I completely understand… the holiday season can be SO very hectic, but preparing a delicious holiday meal doesn’t have to be stressful thanks to KraftRecipes.com! Kraft’s recipes are the ‘secret weapon’ of so many home cooks who are looking to prepare recipes that will amaze their guests!
And if you’re still looking for that perfect, delicious dessert to serve at your family’s holiday gathering – then look no further than this Praline Pumpkin Mousse!
This fantastic Praline Pumpkin Mousse is easy and foolproof – and made with these great Kraft products: COOL WHIP Whipped Topping and JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding.
Simply combine the pudding mix with milk, pureed pumpkin and some pumpkin pie spices – then stir in thawed COOL WHIP. Spoon the mousse into individual serving dishes (or pipe the mousse into the cups using a pastry bag like we did) and then refrigerate for four hours. Just before serving, sprinkle the pumpkin mousse with a delicious praline mixture made from pecans, butter and brown sugar!
This Praline Pumpkin Mousse couldn’t be any easier or more delicious! It is creamy and sweet with a wonderful spicy pumpkin flavor. And – our whole family loves this dessert – even my picky 8-year-old!
So let KraftRecipes.com make things a lot easier for you this holiday season! With their easy and fool-proof desserts and other recipes, you can serve a delicious dish with confidence, knowing that your family will love it!
This Praline Pumpkin Mousse recipe is reprinted with permission from Kraft Kitchens.Print
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping (1/3 of 16oz container)
- ½ cup chopped PLANTERS Pecans
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- Beat first 4 ingredients in a large bowl with whisk for 2 minutes. (Mixture will be thick.) Stir in COOL WHIP.
- Spoon into dessert glasses (or use a piping bag as we did). Refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Meanwhile, toss nuts with butter and sugar. Sprinkle nut mixture over desserts just before serving.