- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping (1/3 of 16oz container)
- ½ cup chopped PLANTERS Pecans
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- Beat first 4 ingredients in a large bowl with whisk for 2 minutes. (Mixture will be thick.) Stir in COOL WHIP.
- Spoon into dessert glasses (or use a piping bag as we did). Refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Meanwhile, toss nuts with butter and sugar. Sprinkle nut mixture over desserts just before serving.