This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
This is a sponsored post for Marzetti Kitchens.
As food bloggers, my husband Jack and I have a large collection of recipes that we’ve developed ourselves, or collected over the years. But we’re also constantly on the lookout for recipe inspiration anywhere we can find it – whether it’s a wonderful meal that we’ve eaten at a restaurant and want to try making at home, from another food blog (so many talented colleagues!), in cookbooks or online.
So when the T. Marzetti Company selected us to visit the Marzetti Kitchens website to select and test a recipe of our choice using any of their wonderful products and ingredients, we were pretty excited! Jack and I have been long-time fans of Marzetti Blue Cheese Dressing (yum!) – but I never knew that Marzetti Kitchens had so many great recipes and cooking tips on their website!
Marzetti Kitchens is a one-stop recipe destination for all of the T. Marzetti Company family recipes and also includes all T. Marzetti Company products (salad dressings, dips, croutons and frozen breads). The site navigation allows users to search for recipes by product, dish type or cuisine – so it’s easy to find what you are looking for!
We chose this recipe for Oven Roasted Cauliflower with Crunchy Topping, made with Marzetti Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing and Marzetti Sea Salt & Pepper Croutons. It was delicious and super easy – and a huge hit at recent football party we had with some friends and neighbors!
If you’ve never roasted cauliflower before – you really must try it! Roasting this vegetable over a high heat brings out a wonderful, natural, nutty flavor that was perfectly complemented by the creamy Marzetti Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing, plus a little bit of thyme and parsley. Then a wonderful crunchy topping made from Marzetti Sea Salt & Pepper Croutons perfectly finished this dish! We’ll be making this oven roasted cauliflower with crunchy topping recipe often!
And if you haven’t visited the Marzetti Kitchens website yourself – you really must check it out! It’s a fabulous resource for menu inspiration – whether it’s a weeknight dinner for your family or a special get together! You’ll find delicious recipes, seasonal cooking ideas, and great kitchen tips that are perfect for any family meal or any special occasion. You can even register on the site to store your favorite recipes, and to sign up for the Marzetti Kitchens email newsletter!
But please don’t just take our word for it – check out Marzetti Kitchens.com yourself!
- 1/2 cup Marzetti® Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1 cup crushed Marzetti® Sea Salt & Pepper Croutons
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter, softened
- 1 head cauliflower, about 2 lbs.
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. fresh chopped thyme, optional
- 1/4 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley or chives
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Using clean hands smear the butter over the bottom of a sheet pan. Set aside.
- Cut the cauliflower in half. Lay the cut side down on the cutting board and cut ½” thick slices. Transfer to a large bowl and gently toss with olive oil, salt, thyme and pepper.
- Transfer all to the prepared pan and lay the pieces flat on to the surface.
- Roast 12 to 15 minutes or until one side is golden brown. Using a spatula, turn the pieces over and roast an additional 5 to 8 minutes or until the other side is golden brown.
- Transfer cauliflower to a serving tray, spoon Marzetti® Chunky Blue Cheese Salad Dressing over all and top with Marzetti® Sea Salt and Pepper Croutons and parsley and serve.
Last Step! Please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.