Recipe reprinted with permission from Marzetti Kitchens.
- 1/2 cup Marzetti® Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1 cup crushed Marzetti® Sea Salt & Pepper Croutons
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter, softened
- 1 head cauliflower, about 2 lbs.
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. fresh chopped thyme, optional
- 1/4 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley or chives
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Using clean hands smear the butter over the bottom of a sheet pan. Set aside.
- Cut the cauliflower in half. Lay the cut side down on the cutting board and cut ½” thick slices. Transfer to a large bowl and gently toss with olive oil, salt, thyme and pepper.
- Transfer all to the prepared pan and lay the pieces flat on to the surface.
- Roast 12 to 15 minutes or until one side is golden brown. Using a spatula, turn the pieces over and roast an additional 5 to 8 minutes or until the other side is golden brown.
- Transfer cauliflower to a serving tray, spoon Marzetti® Chunky Blue Cheese Salad Dressing over all and top with Marzetti® Sea Salt and Pepper Croutons and parsley and serve.