This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
It is week two of school for us – and we’re officially in the back-to-school routine! That means packing up a delicious lunch for our third-grader before she heads off to school.
But our daughter is a very picky eater – which makes lunchtime a challenge. But thanks to Ocean Spray – the world’s leading producer of good for you cranberry juices, juice drinks and snacks – her lunchtime is a little sweeter and a lot more delicious and nutritious!
Ocean Spray offers a variety of products with bold cranberry taste, vibrant color and endless variety – making it the perfect addition to any lunch box! From a delicious sip of sweet-crisp cranberry juice, to fun and flavorful Ocean Spray® Craisins ® Dried Cranberries, it’s the little things that can make all of us victorious over any lunchtime challenge!
We do as much of the lunchtime prep as we can the night before – refrigerating the drinks, cutting up vegetables or fruit into kid-friendly servings, and making sandwiches. We also always have a supply of lunchbox-sized snacks like Ocean Spray® Craisins® Dried Cranberries that can be added to your family’s lunchboxes before they head out the door.
Share YOUR best lunchbox tips and tricks on Twitter using the hashtag #LunchboxMaster. You’ll be entered to win an Ocean Spray® Ultimate Master Lunchbox Set. Contest September 18th, 2015. Visit OceanSpray.com for more contest information as well as inspiration to help you master the lunchbox!
And one last tip… Treat your family to some of these delicious Craisins® Pistachio Dark Chocolate Clusters! They’re made with sweet Ocean Spray® Craisins® Dried Cranberries, salty roasted pistachios, and rich dark chocolate chips. (What a flavor combination!)
These Craisins® Pistachio Dark Chocolate Clusters are super easy to make and incredibly delicious!
- 1 12-ounce bag of dark chocolate chips
- 1¼ cups Ocean Spray® Craisins ® Dried Cranberries
- 1¼ cups roasted shelled pistachios
- Prepare a cookie sheet by covering it with a piece of parchment or wax paper.
- In the microwave or over a double boiler, melt the chocolate chips in a medium sized bowl.
- Pour the Craisins ® Dried Cranberries and the pistachios into the melted chocolate and stir until completely coated.
- Using two teaspoons, drop the mixture onto the cookie sheet in bite-size pieces.
- Allow to cool completely before eating. Store in a cool place.
Last Step! Please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.
You may also like: