- 1 12-ounce bag of dark chocolate chips
- 1¼ cups Ocean Spray® Craisins ® Dried Cranberries
- 1¼ cups roasted shelled pistachios
- Prepare a cookie sheet by covering it with a piece of parchment or wax paper.
- In the microwave or over a double boiler, melt the chocolate chips in a medium sized bowl.
- Pour the Craisins ® Dried Cranberries and the pistachios into the melted chocolate and stir until completely coated.
- Using two teaspoons, drop the mixture onto the cookie sheet in bite-size pieces.
- Allow to cool completely before eating. Store in a cool place.