After we made (and photographed) yesterday’s recipe for Mexican Bread Pudding – I got to thinking…Our No-Churn Cinnamon Ice Cream would be a perfect complement to serve alongside that fantastic bread pudding!
No-Churn ice creams – like today’s cinnamon version – are super easy to make and they come out creamy and delicious and you don’t need an ice cream maker!
Just three ingredients – heavy whipping cream, a can of sweetened condensed milk and Saigon Cinnamon – are whipped together in the bowl of a stand mixer (a hand mixer will also work). Pour the mixture into a freezer-safe container and freeze until set – about 6 hours or so! (Although regular cinnamon will work, try if you can to use the Saigon Cinnamon as it has a really fantastic flavor!)Print
No-Churn Cinnamon Ice Cream
- Prep Time: 6 hours 5 mins
- Total Time: 6 hours 5 mins
- Yield: 1 quart
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon Saigon Cinnamon
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- In the bowl of a stand mixer using the whisk attachment, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Add the cinnamon to the bowl with the whipped cream, then with the mixer on low speed, drizzle in the sweetened condensed milk.
- Once combined pour into a freezer-safe container. Cover and freeze for at least 6 hours or until the ice cream sets up.
You may also like: