We developed this Veggie Dip Bread Bowl Wreath as part of a sponsored post for Marzetti®. All opinions are 100% mine. And don’t forget to leave a comment below for your chance to win a $50 VISA Gift Card!
With the holiday season here – I’ve noticed a bit of a trend with our family and friends. More and more of our guests this holiday season are choosing to eat the healthier snacks that we are serving as part of our holiday menu.
I certainly don’t blame them – we love our veggies! And it’s not just because they taste so good – but because eating vegetables and other healthier foods make us feel good too! (It’s all about balance around the holidays!)
So with healthier eating in mind, we came up with this Veggie Dip Bread Bowl Wreath made to serve at a recent holiday get together. Hearty rolls are hollowed out in the center, then filled with Marzetti® Veggie Dip. Next we placed fresh dill along the edge of a serving platter, then we placed the rolls in a circular design to resemble a wreath. Finally, we placed a variety of colorful, chopped vegetables on top of each veggie dip-filled roll creating a festive and healthy appetizer.
Marzetti® Veggie Dips come in a wide variety of delicious flavors, and they even have some fat free options so you’re sure to find a Marzetti Veggie Dip that your family and friends will love! They are thick and rich and just perfect for dipping your favorite vegetables! Any of the Marzetti Veggie Dips will work great as a filling for this Veggie Dip Wreath – so just choose your favorite!
For your chance to win* a $50 VISA Gift Card complements of Marzetti, leave a comment below with your email address by December 31, 2015 telling us which is your favorite Marzetti Veggie Dip!
- 1 bunch fresh dill
- 8 hearty round rolls
- 1 14-ounce container (any flavor) Marzetti® Veggie Dip
- 1–1/2 cups diced fresh vegetables such as broccoli, red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper and orange bell pepper – ideally you want a variety of colors
- Radishes for garnish (optional)
- Line a large platter with sprigs of fresh dill to create a wreath around the edge of the platter.
- Cut a wide well in the center of each roll and remove the top crust. Spoon your favorite Marzetti Veggie Dip into each well.
- Sprinkle each bread bowl with diced vegetables.
- Place radishes around the wreath for additional decoration (and eating!) if desired.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Marzetti Veggie Dips. The opinions and text are all mine.