- 1 bunch fresh dill
- 8 hearty round rolls
- 1 14-ounce container (any flavor) Marzetti® Veggie Dip
- 1–1/2 cups diced fresh vegetables such as broccoli, red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper and orange bell pepper – ideally you want a variety of colors
- Radishes for garnish (optional)
- Line a large platter with sprigs of fresh dill to create a wreath around the edge of the platter.
- Cut a wide well in the center of each roll and remove the top crust. Spoon your favorite Marzetti Veggie Dip into each well.
- Sprinkle each bread bowl with diced vegetables.
- Place radishes around the wreath for additional decoration (and eating!) if desired.