This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post.
Today, I’d like to start out with a special message for all of the ladies in our audience. So often – as a mother, as a daughter, as a friend, an employee, or a wife – we spend so much time taking care of other people that we sometime forget about focusing on ourselves! Am I right?
We sometimes spread ourselves so thin that we don’t feel like we’re doing anything very well. I know I certainly feel that way sometimes – and I can tell (and my husband and daughter can tell too!) that I just need a little bit of a break!
So today, I’m joining with a group of other great bloggers and Pepperidge Farm® Milano® cookies to encourage you to take a moment for yourself! Savor the moment, take pleasure in this amazing journey we call life, and enjoy something special – just for us.
Milano cookies are one of my favorite sweet treats right out of the package. They are a perfect little indulgence that is just for me!
And for the gentlemen in our audience who are also reading this post today – especially those of you with a special lady in your life…I predict that she would LOVE this Milano Tiramisu recipe we’re sharing today!
This Milano Tiramisu is very easy to make and (hint…hint…) if you happen to decide to give that special someone in your life a break by making her dinner tonight… it would be a delicious and memorable dessert to serve along with any special meal!
Coffee-soaked Milano cookies layered with a rich and creamy custard made with mascarpone cheese …then topped with even more Milano cookies! This Milano Tiramisu is a dessert she will never forget!
Follow Milano on Facebook and Twitter. #milanocookies
We love seeing what you made! Tag us on Instagram at @afamilyfeast or hashtag #afamilyfeast so we can see your creations!
Pepperidge Farm® Milano® Tiramisu
*While raw eggs are traditionally used in tiramisu, to be safe, we recommend that you coddle the eggs to destroy any potential salmonella, or use store-bought eggs that are labeled as pasteurized.
- 6 egg yolks, coddled*
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 16 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 1 1/2 cups strong brewed coffee
- 3 7.5 ounce packages Pepperidge Farm® Double Chocolate Milano® Cookies – 27 cookies for layering and the remaining for garnish
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, combine the egg yolks and sugar. Whisk on high speed until thick and creamy. Add the mascarpone cheese and 1 tablespoon of the brewed coffee and whisk again until fully combined. Set aside.
- Pour the remaining coffee into a small shallow bowl. One at a time, dip the Pepperidge Farm® Double Chocolate Milano® Cookies into the coffee for 5-10 seconds, allowing the cookie to absorb some of the coffee. Place the dipped cookies in the bottom of a small shallow baking dish or bowl filling the bottom of the dish in a single layer.
- Spoon 1/3 of the mascarpone mixture over the single layer of cookies. Repeat – dipping the cookies in coffee, then laying the cookies on top of the mascarpone. Spoon another 1/3 of the mascarpone over the cookies, then finish with a final layer of coffee-dipped cookies and a top layer of the final 1/3 mascarpone.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours (or overnight). 5. When ready to serve, cut remaining Milano cookies into large pieces and sprinkle over the top. Serve immediately.
Last Step! Please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.
Leave a Comment