This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
- 2 cups all-natural peanut butter (creamy or crunchy, your choice)
- 2 cups coconut sugar (granulated sugar can be used instead)
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Sea salt, to sprinkle on top (optional but highly recommended)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl with a wooden spoon, mix peanut butter, coconut sugar, eggs and vanilla until thoroughly combined.
- Line two sheet trays with parchment paper.
- Scoop out 36 balls just under an ounce each. I used a number 40 scoop. Place 18 on each pan and with a dinner fork, press fork marks into each cookie.
- Sprinkle with a little sea salt (or kosher salt if you can not get sea salt).
- Bake five minutes, turn pan and bake five more. The bottoms will be slightly browned and the cookies will be very soft. Let rest on pan for five minutes to set up then using a spatula, move to a cooling rack to finish cooling. They will firm up as they cool.
- Note, if you are baking both pans at once, the baking time may be a little longer than ten minutes.
Last Step! Please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.