We’re sharing this Cream Cheese, Scallion and Bacon RITZwich recipe as part of a sponsored post for Shaw’s supermarkets. #stackitup
Growing up, we always had a box of RITZ Crackers in the house – and the same holds true today in my own home. Anytime a snack craving strikes – there are endless possibilities to create something delicious as long as we have a box of RITZ Crackers on hand!
Our Cream Cheese, Scallion and Bacon RITZwich is an easy snack to make, any time of the day! Just mix together some softened cream cheese with chopped scallions and crumbled bacon – and sandwich it between two RITZ Crackers! 🙂
We found all of the ingredients to make our Cream Cheese, Scallion and Bacon RITZwich at our local Shaw’s supermarket. And for even more delicious recipe ideas made with Ritz Crackers click right here. (Be sure to check out this Cream Cheese & Mango Salsa RITZwich recipe – it is fantastic!)Print
- ½ pound (8 slices) bacon
- 1 bunch scallions sliced (1/2 cup)
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 32 RITZ Crackers
- Cook bacon to just under crisp and drain on paper towels. Chop into very small pieces and place into mixing bowl.
- Add sliced scallions and softened cream cheese to bowl with the chopped bacon. Mix well with a wooden spoon.
- To assemble each RITZwich, spread mixture between 32 RITZ crackers and serve.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Shaw’s supermarkets. The opinions and text are all mine.