This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
- 3 graffiti, confetti or Japanese eggplants
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons fresh rosemary
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat grill to medium.
- Cut tip from eggplants and halve lengthwise. With a sharp knife, make cross hatch marks by scoring one way then the opposite way on the cut side of each eggplant.
- In a small food processor, (like this one), mix oil, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper until an oily paste forms.
- Spread this on the cut side of the eggplants and grill cut side down for 5 minutes. Gently turn and cook for two to five minutes on the skin side until they are cooked through but not mushy soft.
- Top with grated cheese and serve immediately.
Last Step! Please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.
Eggplant and Garlic Pizza