Note: The cooking time below does not include the time it takes to cook the Mexican Shredded Beef used in this recipe.
- Heat vegetable oil to 350 degrees in a large heavy bottomed pan full enough to cover the chimichangas while cooking.
- Lay out the four tortillas and divide the heated (shredded beef) and two cheeses equally between them.
- Roll tightly from one side to the other and fold over each end and pinch closed with a bull dog clip.
- Fry a few at a time in hot oil until golden brown, about 4-5 minutes.
- Serve with heated enchilada sauce.