Note: The pizza only takes 7 minutes to cook but I gave prep and cook times 30 minutes to prepare the toppings.
- 1 10-ounce pizza dough, see our recipe here or use store bought
- 1/3 cup béchamel sauce, see recipe here
- 2 tablespoons pesto, see recipe here or use jarred
- 3 ounces roasted bell peppers, jarred peppers is fine for this but if you can, roast your own
- 4 ounces cooked chicken breast. We grilled a boneless chicken breast and sliced it.
- 2 ounces baby spinach, wilted. Just heat in a pan with pan spray for a minute to wilt, then drain well
- 2 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- All-purpose flour to roll out dough
- Corn meal for dusting the pizza peel
- Preheat oven to 550 degrees F with a pizza stone in bottom rack.
- Press dough out to 14 inches on a floured surface.
- Sprinkle corn meal on pizza peels and place rolled out dough over corn meal.
- Spread béchamel sauce to ½ inch from edges.
- Top with pesto, peppers, chicken and spinach and finish with cheese.
- Slide onto pizza stone in the oven and bake 7 minutes or until bottom has browned.
- Slice and serve.