- 4 ounces fresh mixed greens
- White Balsamic Vinaigrette (see recipe here) or your own favorite vinaigrette
- ¼ pound very thinly sliced prosciutto (imported), rolled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- ½ medium-sized cantaloupe, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- In a large salad bowl, toss the mixed greens with a light coating of vinaigrette.
- Add the cut prosciutto and cantaloupe pieces and toss again to combine.
- Sprinkle the top of the salad with crumbled goat cheese. Serve immediately.