- 1 5-ounce bag mixed baby greens
- 2 ripe Bartlett pears
- ¾ cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup very thinly sliced red onion
- Our Favorite Vinaigrette (see recipe) or other salad dressing of your choice such as a balsamic vinaigrette
- ¾ cup Spiced Pecans (see recipe)
- ¾ cup crumbled goat cheese (blue cheese may also be substituted)
- Place the mixed baby greens in a large bowl.
- Peel the pears and cut into thin slices, removing the core and any seeds.
- Add the pear slices, cranberries and sliced red onion to the bowl with the greens. Toss with enough Favorite Vinaigrette to lightly coat everything in the bowl.
- Sprinkle the Spiced Pecans and the goat cheese over the top of the tossed salad.
- Serve immediately.