Note: Prep and cooking times listed includes time to make the basic garlic bread recipe as well as adding the toppings.
- Prepared Garlic bread, see our recipe here
- ½ pound provolone cheese, diced small
- ½ pound mozzarella, shredded
- ½ cup oil packed sun dry tomatoes, drained and roughly chopped
- ½ cup pitted oil-cured Italian olives, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Prepare garlic bread according to these directions.
- In a medium bowl, combine both cheeses, sun dried tomatoes and olives. Mix to combine.
- Lay garlic bread out on a crinkled sheet of foil on a sheet pan. (crinkling the foil allows the bread to sit off of direct heat)
- Spread cheese mixture over bread. Pull foil up just to cover sides of bread but leave top exposed.
- Bake ten minutes, remove to a cutting board and slice into thick slices and serve.