- Bring pizza dough to room temperature.
- Place vinegar, cranberries and sugar in a small sauce pan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and cook down to a creamy consistency, about 20-30 minutes. Should be spreadable like jam. If not thick enough, dissolve corn starch in a few drops of water and add to hot liquid to thicken. Set aside to cool.
- Place Brussels sprouts in a small pan and cover with water. Place lid on pan, bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer and cook 5 minutes. Then drain.
- Cut each Brussels sprout in half the long way. Larger sprouts cut into three. Set aside.
- Cook bacon until not quite crisp and still a little chewy. Drain on paper towels and cut into one inch pieces.
- Place pizza stone in oven and preheat to 550 degrees or as hot as your oven can get.
- Dust pizza peel with corn meal.
- Dust counter with flour and press dough out to at least 14 inches in diameter then place on dusted pizza peel.
- If the cranberry/vinegar reduction is stiff, transfer to a microwave-safe container, then heat for a few seconds to soften, then top dough with the reduction and cover with half of the mozzarella.
- Arrange slices of Brussels sprouts and cooked bacon over cheese then top with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake the pizza for 7-9 minutes or until the bottom is browned and the top is bubbly.
- Immediately shave some Asiago cheese over the top with a vegetable peeler and cut for serving.