- 1/3 cup Favorite Vinaigrette dressing (see the recipe here) or your favorite bottled vinaigrette
- 6 ounces uncooked pipette pasta, or your favorite pasta
- 1 pound cooked chicken breast meat, cut into 1-inch pieces
- ½ cup sweet red bell pepper, cut into bite-sized pieces
- ½ cup green bell pepper, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/3 cup red onions, cut into small thin strips
- ½ cup pitted black olives, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 pitted and cleaned avocado, cut into bite-sized pieces
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Note: Prepare the vinaigrette before you start cooking the pasta – it gets added while the pasta is still hot just after cooking.
- Cook pasta according to package directions and drain well. Place in large bowl and pour the vinaigrette over the pasta. Toss and let sit at room temperature while you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- Once pasta is at room temperature, add cooked chicken, both peppers, onions, olives, garlic and parsley. Toss to combine.
- Gently add avocado and toss. Top with feta cheese and serve.