- 1½ pounds Delicata squash, roasted (following this recipe, but do not add the maple sage coating)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1½ teaspoons kosher salt
- ¼ pound fresh green beans cut in half
- ¼ cup scallions cut on the bias
- 2 cups baby spinach or any other greens such as Romaine, spring mix, etc.
- ½ cup fresh cilantro chopped
- ¼ cup raw cashews
- Everyday Asian Dressing (see recipe here)
- Prepare Delicata squash by following instructions in this recipe using only the squash, oil and salt from that recipe.
- While squash is roasting heat a pan of water to boiling and place green beans in water for about three minutes. Drain and plunge into an ice water bath. Remove, dry and set aside.
- Once squash is cooked, toss in a large bowl with blanched green beans, chopped scallions, spinach, cilantro and cashews.
- Toss with our Everyday Asian Dressing and serve immediately.