Note: Prep and cook times listed do not include time it takes to prepare our homemade Asian Barbecue Sauce.
- 1 full rack of St. Louis-style pork ribs
- 1 cup of our homemade Asian Barbecue sauce, divided
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Remove silver skin from bottom of rib rack by grabbing a corner with a paper towel and pulling to completely remove.
- In a roasting pan slather ribs with half of the sauce and place in pan meat side up. Cover the pan with parchment and foil and bake 90 minutes. Remove, flip ribs to meat side down, cover and bake for another 90 minutes.
- Remove from pan and discard any liquid in pan.
- From here you can separate the ribs, brush with the remaining sauce and serve as is, or to add grill marks, heat on a medium grill just long enough on both sides of the rib rack to add a grill char.