- 3 oranges, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- 1 750 ml. bottle of fruity, white wine (Chardonnay, Rieseling, Pinot Grigio, or Sauvignon Blanc)
- 2 ounces Triple Sec
- ½ liter of ginger ale
- Place orange, lemon and lime slices in a large pitcher.
- Add the wine and Triple Sec. With a large wooden spoon, stir the contents of the pitcher until mixed. (You can gently press the slices of fruit toward the bottom of the pitcher to release some of the fruit juices into to wine.)
- Refrigerate overnight (or for a minimum of four hours).
- Just before serving, add the ginger ale and stir again to mix.
- Pour into glasses to serve. (This may be served over ice if desired.)