- 1 5.3-ounce container plain Greek yogurt
- 1 small English-style cucumber (1 ounce)
- ½ teaspoon finely minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped fine
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- In a small bowl place yogurt.
- On the small holes of a box grater, grate cucumber, including skin. Place the grated cucumber in your hand and over the sink, squeeze out the liquid. There will be quite a bit.
- Place the cucumber and all other ingredients in with the yogurt and whip to combine.
- Chill and serve with our Kofta recipe.