Note: Thai Red Chili Paste called for in this recipe uses Thai chilies – but the flavor is not overly spicy. Taste test a little first if you have never tried it and if you think it is too spicy for your palate, cut back a bit and replace that amount with ketchup.
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- ¼ cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- ¼ cup Thai red curry paste
- ¼ cup finely minced onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- Mix all ingredients until blended.
- Serve with fresh vegetables.
This dip is also great with baked sweet potato fries.