- 36 OREO Cookies
- 1 8-ounce brick cream cheese, softened
- 16 ounces chocolate candy melts (we used Wilton brand), melted
- Snowflake sprinkles (or other decoration of your choice)
- Place OREO cookies in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until completely crumbled.
- Add cream cheese to bowl and pulse again until the cream cheese and cookie crumbs are completely blended together.
- Shape into 1-inch balls. Freeze for 10 minutes and if necessary reshape the balls into a round shape. Using a fork, dip balls in melted chocolate, and place in single layer in a shallow waxed or parchment paper-lined pan.
- Add sprinkles before the chocolate hardens, or allow the chocolate to set and then decorate as you wish.
- Refrigerator for 1 hour or until firm.