- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 ½ teaspoon of agave nectar (you can use honey but it will change the taste)
- ½ teaspoon celery salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely minced shallots
- ½ cup good quality extra virgin olive oil
- In a bowl or salad dressing shaker, mix all ingredients except the oil until well blended.
- If mixing in a bowl, slowly add the oil while whisking. (If using a salad shaker, add the oil and shake vigorously.)
- Store refrigerated up to two weeks.