- ¼ cup champagne vinegar
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- ½ cup freshly squeezed orange juice from a naval orange
- 2 tablespoons finely minced shallots
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon gray sea salt (Kosher if not available)
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons clover honey
- Zest from ½ orange
- Zest from ½ lemon
- 1½ cups good quality extra virgin olive oil
- Place everything except oil in a blender and puree until smooth and blended. Slowly add the olive oil while blending.
- Store refrigerated for up to a week.