Note: Prep time listed here does not include time required to freeze the chunks of cantaloupe before using in this recipe.
- 2 cups cantaloupe, cut into 1-inch chunks and frozen
- ½ cup frozen raspberries
- ½ cup vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups guava nectar or pineapple juice, plus more if needed
- Additional raspberries for garnish, if desired
- Place all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Add additional nectar/juice if needed to reach your desired consistency.
- Garnish with additional raspberries before serving if desired.