- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1–2 pounds skinless, boneless cod fillets (about 1” thick), cut into two pieces
- ½ cup white wine
- 2 teaspoons butter, divided
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- Cooked white basmati rice, for serving
- 2 lemon wedges, for garnish
- In a large skillet with cover, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the tomatoes, salt and pepper and cook, stirring frequently for 3 minutes.
- Push the tomatoes to the sides of the pans and add the fish fillets. Cook the fish for two minutes (do not flip the fish).
- Pour the wine over the fish and place a teaspoon pat of butter on each piece of fish. Sprinkle the chopped tarragon over the fish.
- Cover the skillet with a lid and simmer on medium-high for 8 minutes or until the fish is cooked through and the tomato skins begin to burst.
- Serve immediately over cooked white rice, topping the fish with the tomatoes and sauce. Serve with a wedge of lemon.