- 1 large head cauliflower (approximately 2 ½ pounds), cut into large bite-sized pieces
- 4 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- Freshly ground black pepper, about 5 grinds
- ½ teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- On a large baking sheet, place cauliflower, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Drizzle with olive oil and using your hands, toss to coat. Spread the mixture in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, turning half way through the baking time. Bake until slightly caramelized and the cauliflower is tender.
- Remove from oven and toss with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.