- 1½ pounds Brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 bacon slices, cut into 1 inch pieces
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Clean and trim Brussels sprouts and cutting any very large heads in half through the core. (It’s fine if some of the outer leaves fall off – just bake those along with the rest of the sprouts. They get extra crispy and are delicious!)
- Place the Brussels sprouts in a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil, tossing to evenly coat.
- Pour the Brussels sprouts onto a large sheet pan (you want them to be in a single layer). Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Then evenly sprinkle the bacon pieces over the Brussels sprouts.
- Roast in the oven for 20 to 30 minutes, turning halfway through the cooking time, until golden and lightly caramelized.
- Serve immediately.