- 8 ounces uncooked wide egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 6 eggs
- 10 ounces evaporated milk
- 3 cups whole milk
- 1 cup golden raisins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook egg noodles according to package instructions. Drain well and toss with butter.
- While noodles are cooking, in a large bowl with a mixer, combine cream cheese, sugar and eggs until smooth.
- Add cooked, buttered noodles to the cream cheese mixture and by hand, gently stir to combine.
- Add both milks and raisins and gently stir again.
- Pour mixture into a large casserole dish like we show in our photo, or in a 13×9-inch pan.
- Bake for 1 hour until custard is set and lightly golden on top.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving.